Specialist Travel Insurance
Do you need specialist travel insurance?
Specialist Travel Insurance for people with pre-existing medical conditions, over 50s with no upper age limit, heart or organ transplant patients, or for activity holidays such as winter sports.
Why use Medical Insurance Bureau?
At MIB we understand the need for exceptional travel cover. Once you leave the United Kingdom, you do not have the benefit of the NHS. Even in the EU you may be liable for full medical costs. Indeed, in the US, medical bills can run into hundreds of thousands, not to mention the costs of getting back home after missed departure or family tragedy. That is why we can offer you a tailored insurance product to suit all types of people
Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Full cover for a vast range of pre-existing medical conditions
- If you do have pre-existing health conditions Medical Screening over the phone makes it quick and easy to get the cover you need.
- We can even arrange insurance cover for heart or organ transplant patients, so you and your family can have the holiday of a lifetime, without the worry.
Travel Insurance for over 50s
Cover up to age 85 on Annual policies. No age limit for Single Trip policies, for that impromptu trip away.
Activity Holiday Insurance
We can arrange travel insurance with winter sports cover included as standard. Other types of unusual activities may be covered, so give us a call to check.
- Various levels of emergency medical cover can be provided (typically £2m, £5m or £10m) including full repatriation back to the UK.
- Specialist policies with cover for businesses and their employees.
All of this backed up by discreet, understanding and experienced staff, to help you through if the worst should happen.
Never think you are too old or have too many pre-existing conditions, to take that trip of a lifetime with full insurance in place. Please do call us on 0191 284 8545 for further help and advice or to obtain a quote. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and one of our specialists will call you back.
Even if you are only just thinking of booking, we can offer a quote before you commit to buying your holiday. Once your cover is in place you are full covered should your holiday be cancelled or you are unable to travel.